I just figured I'd test out this blogging business before I left the country, so here goes! I leave for Spain on Monday, and should get there 17 hours later on Tuesday. Yes, I am excited, nervous, scared, and so ready to go! My first two weeks there are orientation, and I'll also be traveling with my program to Malaga, Granada, La Alpujarra, Ronda, and Sevilla. I'll then settle down in Granada with my host mom, Sole, and I'll start classes the first week of February. My classes will all be taught in Spanish, so hopefully I'll come back being mostly fluent!
I'll try as hard as I can to keep up with this blog, as advised by my perfect big brother. Now you can all follow me around Europe! Adios!
We will miss but enjoy every new experience. Have fun storming the castles! Love Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteDanielle
ReplyDeleteWe are so exicted for you. will love and miss you
aunt doreen
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletebring me back burrittos
ReplyDeleteDanielle emailed us to let us know she made it safely to Malaga (even her luggage made it)
ReplyDelete