With all this talk about how much I'm going to miss this place and this experience, I feel like I need to give Ohio some justice. Here's a list of things I'm excited to go home to:
1. Friends, family, loved ones, etc.
2. SHOWERS. Wasting water. The first thing I do when I get home will be take a 30 minute shower. I kid you not.
3. Food...there are plenty of foods from here I'll miss but for the most part I miss our normal eating schedule and (surprisingly) smaller portions of food at lunch and dinner than I have to force myself to eat here.
4. Working out/being healthy
5. Sitting on a couch watching American tv
6. Great service at restaurants..hotels...stores...everywhere
7. Making money again, not just spending like its my job
8. Biology classes- I never thought I'd say I'm excited to get back to Denison's classes but I picked biology as a major because I like it and I definitely solidified that decision after a semester of other classes.
9. People speaking English. Day to day life will be so much easier in my native tongue.
10. Never getting on a plane again. Or at least for a year or so. I can't take another weekend of traveling right now...except that I have to spend 2 days traveling home this weekend!
There are plenty more things, but I figure a list of 10 is sufficient. The picture is of the sunsetting over Granada last weekend. I now have 2 finals left and 4 days in Spain before my adventure ends so I'm going out now to make the most of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment